"For a moment, she re-discovered the purpose of her life. She was here in earth to grasp the meaning of its wild enchantment and call each thing by its right name.” -Boris Pasternak

Friday, August 7, 2009

realization= ?

It's 1 o'clock in the morning and I just realized something:
I am moving exactly two weeks from today.
crap.
I haven't emailed nor have I called everyone I need to see before I leave. My room is a mess, let's not even get started on packing. I have four bags of books and a bookshelf that is not quite empty.

It is definitely one of those moments where I think to myself, "How could I not have seen the urgency in being organized?" I have a crazy two weeks ahead of me. I pray for peace.

and so it is... oy vey!

1 comment:

Christopher said...

good luck dood! my thoughts go out to you in this troubled time. that last sentence i just lifted from a greeting card. on the outside it says "in sympathy." on the inside it says "with deepest regrets, my thoughts go out to you in this troubled time." it doesn't actually make much sense since you're not in troubled times. but that's ok. basically i was trying to be vaguely supportive, but it doesn't work when the support is not channeled in the correct direction. i'm done writing this comment now.

Followers