"For a moment, she re-discovered the purpose of her life. She was here in earth to grasp the meaning of its wild enchantment and call each thing by its right name.” -Boris Pasternak

Saturday, August 29, 2009

music, muni and men



It takes the entirety of Ingrid Michaelson's new album, Everybody for me to get to Dolores Park.

I saw a sign that said, "Feel Better Naturally."

Two girls who, by their appearances, just got done with softball practice were bickering for three stops and a man sat next to me who had a sweet head of hair (or lack of: blonde, thick curls, however he was balding).


^my neighbors and new friends: Garret, Andrew and Casey


It's quite hot here the past few days. I had dinner with the Seigers last night and saw Inglorious Bastards. It made me laugh, it made me cry. Tarantino has a way with images and words that always works for me. I came home last night and there were two boys just wandering around my kitchen and my roommate, as I heard it, had let them in in a drunken state. Cool.

Today is a lazy day. and so it...


South City

1 comment:

Unknown said...

this picture is actually taken in pacifica. its a beautiful town and i plan on taking you on a day trip to pacifica some day soon, i know you will want to take lots of pictures :)
-ari

Followers