"For a moment, she re-discovered the purpose of her life. She was here in earth to grasp the meaning of its wild enchantment and call each thing by its right name.” -Boris Pasternak

Wednesday, August 19, 2009

new home


^my pantry...I got the good stuff (oh, and there is Tuna behind the cups on the second shelf)


^what I will be looking at for the next eight months for inspiration while I write my "Jewish" papers...

I am here and after barely leaving the campus and spending less than 24 hours in the city itself, I know I am meant to be here.

Tomorrow I already have plans with my friend Sarah; we're going on an adventure with BART to go downtown. I am planning on inviting myself over to the Sieger's home, I have to meet up with Ashley cause she has "important news" and on Sunday (only possibly) I will get to see Nat and Topher.

My roommates are nice enough. All three of them are Freshman. Which I think is awesome of Yeshua to place me with three young and impressionable girls. They seem very excited about life. This makes me excited.

Tonight the RA planned a movie night, but I opted to stay in and organize. This is an old habit: I recluse from everyone and then claim to be lonely. So, I hope this doesn't gain momentum into old depressive thinking. Time will tell.

My search for a Therapist begins!

I feel that the Spirit is with me. And this makes all the difference. Right? I mean, I feel a light in this place. In a college. In my dorm. I claim it to Gd. And that is the biggest difference, right!?






No comments:

Followers