"For a moment, she re-discovered the purpose of her life. She was here in earth to grasp the meaning of its wild enchantment and call each thing by its right name.” -Boris Pasternak

Saturday, October 31, 2009

missing faith family

I miss my home Church in san diego. If you have never belonged to a small church that has made a huge difference in the community is surrounds, then I am sorry. Because I have seen first hand how beautiful community can be.

I was just looking through the pictures of Trunk or Treat that went on today.
Every single face was familiar and had a story. I had a personal connection with everyone there and I miss that. And whats more, they were all working together. They, we, understand what goes into community is the grace that Gd provides; what comes out is the good that Gd has made. And I see that in them.

I am so jealous I wasn't there tonight. But I got to help out at the church I have been attending's little halloween thing for the kids. It was fun and I was able to meet some really good people. I am probably going to begin helping out with the youth group- I am SO excited about that. Finally, to make some friendships happen.

community is warmth.

the picture below is of my mentors, Kim and Daniel and their husband and wife and Kim's wonderful sister. They are so funny. I love everything about them.

No comments:

Followers