"For a moment, she re-discovered the purpose of her life. She was here in earth to grasp the meaning of its wild enchantment and call each thing by its right name.” -Boris Pasternak

Sunday, October 4, 2009

addendum

ex boyfriends need to stop getting married. It's too bizarre.

Also, I forgot to mention that my last post was the fiftieth post I've made on this catalyst for narcissism.

And Alexi Murdoch's Orange Sky is worshipful. You should listen to it.

Oh, one more thing: I rid the apathy away with a tasty, tasty dinner. As follows:


^english muffin, toasted with goat cheese.


^thin slices of green apple.


^tuna...of course. With small squares of apple.


^Walnuts on one side and raisins on the other.

2 comments:

Elaine said...

yummmmmm... looks good : )

Ashley said...

I would just replace the tuna with chicken :)

Ouch! Catalyst for narcissism? haha...I guess that's true...

Followers