"For a moment, she re-discovered the purpose of her life. She was here in earth to grasp the meaning of its wild enchantment and call each thing by its right name.” -Boris Pasternak

Friday, October 30, 2009

sometimes it takes a friend

like Sarah. She is an angel. We met on Massah, the mission trip I was on summer of 2008. We've kept in constant touch through the last year and half and currently she is serving with Jews for Jesus and is in Thailand.
I just spent the last hour talking to her though instant messenger. She majored in counseling and is good at it. She always gets me to talk and she listens so well.
So I kvetched about all the problems in the world, which of course, have everything to do with me, me, me. She listened and said that I need to remember forgiveness. Just like admit I am wrong, but know I rest in the forgiveness of Gd. I too must care for my people as they are in the same Kingdom.
I love it. I am calm. Thanks Sarah.

No comments:

Followers