"For a moment, she re-discovered the purpose of her life. She was here in earth to grasp the meaning of its wild enchantment and call each thing by its right name.” -Boris Pasternak

Thursday, October 1, 2009

an apathetic day

Today I am not motivated.

I am going to go do pilates at the village gym. I read a little. I need to study Hebrew; we have a test tomorrow. I did laundry. I went to my J. Studies class earlier this afternoon. It was so good. I also discovered Mark Kinzer's book, "Post-Missionary Messianic Judaism". I really want to read it. I also decided that wherever I came from, vocationally, I want to be a scholar. Later though. Because right now I am listening to Cat Power sing the old folk song called "He Was a Friend of Mine" http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v35QlMywH6s

Random: I really love Cat Power. A lot.

^this is her. Her real name is Chan Marshall. She is very raw. I feel like going to a Blick art studio. Yep. Just accept it Malki, today is an apathetic day. Don't try and make it any other way, cause then you'll just disappoint yourself.

That's all...

No comments:

Followers