"For a moment, she re-discovered the purpose of her life. She was here in earth to grasp the meaning of its wild enchantment and call each thing by its right name.” -Boris Pasternak

Friday, September 4, 2009

haircuts

Ariel, my dear friend whom I met last summer, is in Cosmetology school and has been for two weeks. She is so rad. When we first met she would always offer to do makeup and I took her up on it! She is so humble and will barely talk about her accomplishments. She is so good at what she is learning. It is such a natural gift that she was made with and I am so proud of her!
Anyway, I asked her to cut my hair because I got so sick of the length weighing my curls to non-existence!
Here it goes:


^The encouragers from Left: Ariel, Andy and Casey...


^The first cut!!


^not knowing this would take an hour and a half...


^ ...so much hair! (roommates freaked out for two seconds, but all is well)


^the first layers, professional, in my opinion


^Ariel and I...or should I say my hairstylist :)


^cleanup

1 comment:

Ashley said...

hey girl!!!! You have a blog and so do I...how about that? :) Just wanted to send my love.

Ash

Followers