"For a moment, she re-discovered the purpose of her life. She was here in earth to grasp the meaning of its wild enchantment and call each thing by its right name.” -Boris Pasternak

Tuesday, March 30, 2010

overwhelmed

I am overwhelmed with peace.

I went to a prayer meeting that has been getting together weekly with my new Church. I love it. I love that the people are interested. I love that the people are interesting.

I had a long talk with another believer who is also an RA. I think I have made up my mind.

I will have a place to live next year. That excites me.

I am excited that my sister is in town. I am excited that we are semi-hosting a sort-of-seder meal on Thursday night. In this very moment, I am reminded of Lord Byron's words:

"there is a pleasure in the pathless woods/ there is a rapture on the lonely shore/ there is society, where none intrudes [...]"



No comments:

Followers