"For a moment, she re-discovered the purpose of her life. She was here in earth to grasp the meaning of its wild enchantment and call each thing by its right name.” -Boris Pasternak

Sunday, March 21, 2010

adventure!



"Make Yourself At Home"
is one of the freakiest movies you will ever see.

Jimmy and I went on an adventure to San Jose (by bus, Bart, foot and caltrain...) to watch that movie for the Asian American Film Festival! We had a fabulous time together!

On the way there, I pretended to be Deaf- Jimmy is a fast learner. The girl in the green shirt with the green bike knew I wasn't Deaf because she watched us laughing down the escalator.
We almost missed our bus, but we were helped by a Transvestite (side note: we saw her three separate times that night!). On the 1/2 hour bus ride from Fremont to San Jose, four guys, one old, one young, one nerdy and one married, had a loud conversation jumping from topic to topic: Hitler, Obama, Tiger Woods, religion, personal health problems, marriage, politics, drug reference and feminism- quite the entertainment!

Our night ended with singing Musicals on tall stairs by the airport before Erin picked us up!

It was splendid. We laughed the whole time. I am so glad I am friends with him. I am so glad I am friends with the other RAs...







2 comments:

Ashley said...

is Jimmy just a friend? hmmm?

You know I had to ask :)

Malka said...

ahaha, yes! He is DEFINITELY just a friend :) thanks for caring though--- seriously!

Followers