"For a moment, she re-discovered the purpose of her life. She was here in earth to grasp the meaning of its wild enchantment and call each thing by its right name.” -Boris Pasternak

Sunday, March 28, 2010

dichotomy

To be an RA, or not to be an RA. This is one of the hardest moments of my life, that I, am fully in control of (well, sort of...) I am not even going to rehash the details, asking everyone's opinion seems to drown out my own feelings about this.

Synopsis: I got a job at my summer camp. I am stoked. I smile just thinking about it. I also got accepted as an RA for next year. However, they have a 4 week training in the summer. It is almost impossible to do both. The summer camp speaks to my emotional and spiritual needs. The RA job means saving money and being close to a very good friend. Not taking the camp means I can attend all the weddings this year. Not being an RA means living in the heart of the greatest city in the world.

I don't like this. I don't like being pressured and I don't like disappointing people.

Sometimes I wish that I could be the Dude

No comments:

Followers