"For a moment, she re-discovered the purpose of her life. She was here in earth to grasp the meaning of its wild enchantment and call each thing by its right name.” -Boris Pasternak

Thursday, March 4, 2010

Gospel Gossip

I heard there was perfection once.

Then the world became the world of war.

People believed there was a Gd who chose them to advocate for peace.

But the mediation became subjective, somewhere down the line.

So that Gd made Himself an advocate, to teach the right way to perfection.

The people thought ritual would ensue perfection.

But the advocate said it was love.

By demonstrating that love, he reversed the war-world by dying.

But a miracle happened.

Gd chose to save the people from war.

Some people live by ritual still. Some people have misunderstood the love story.

But the reality of that LOVE -> restoring perfection, is relevant.

And I have heard it from my friends.

I have experienced it for myself.

And that is why I believe that advocate is the perfecter of all things: making death into life.

Turning war into love.

And so it is...

No comments:

Followers