"For a moment, she re-discovered the purpose of her life. She was here in earth to grasp the meaning of its wild enchantment and call each thing by its right name.” -Boris Pasternak

Thursday, May 28, 2009

procrastination ... ?

ever wonder what it's like to have absolutely nothing to do?

I could clean my very messy room.
I could pack for upcoming move to Frisco.
I could pick up a book by Chuck Klosterman, Kurt Vonnegut, or Betty Friedan.
Maybe help my African refugees plan their wedding.
Look for plane tickets to Seattle to visit my beautiful sister.
Go through my clothes and sort between the stuff I will give to Charlotte, Jamie, Megan, Buffalo Exchange or Goodwill.
Call Debbie and see if I can rent one of their cars this summer.
Actually organize my summer plans.
Find my Grandmother's PhT.
Call SFSU and make sure they are still expecting me for Fall Semester.
Write letters to everyone I worked with at DSPS, and teachers and make music playlists for all my friends.
Look over my old books of art (Cassatt, Manet, Monet, Picasso, Warhol, DaVinci, etc)
Actually eat a decent meal.
Actually sleep a decent amount of hours.
Record all my poetry on the computer, or on google docs to be exact.
Write a short story about my math class last year.
Finish my epic poem called the "Manzanita Woman."
Edit and sort out all of my pictures on my computer.
Buy a mini computer for class lectures and studying.
Work on my checkbook.
Buy a few of Target's cute sports bras.
clean my room.

Okay, now I am jut repeating myself for the fun of it.
And I still have two finals left. Geography and English. English- going to be a blast. Geography- I need to kick ass.
Au Revoir until I procrastinate tomorrow
...

1 comment:

Kyle said...

ugh, whenever i have a list like this i just feel overwhelmed, sit, zen out and do nothing

Followers