"For a moment, she re-discovered the purpose of her life. She was here in earth to grasp the meaning of its wild enchantment and call each thing by its right name.” -Boris Pasternak

Friday, May 1, 2009

shout out o'love

I have been hugely blessed with beautiful people in my life. Sometimes they last a day or two, I am used in their life, or they in mine. But sometimes they are are in my life for the long run. I am lucky to have a lot of those. But one that is on my mind right now is Kim.

I could write a book, maybe two about our almost six year relationship: her as a teacher, mentor, and friend to me. But I just want to say that I miss her. We haven't really seen or spoken to each other in over a month and that is too long. I love her. She is a perfect example of someone who is willing to be vulnerable. Yet she is so strong. And smart. I have tried to convey my affection to her through poetry, paintings, letters, and hugs- but I think the most valuable thing is that I trust her.


^2004, the second or third time we had met


^last year...

No comments:

Followers