"For a moment, she re-discovered the purpose of her life. She was here in earth to grasp the meaning of its wild enchantment and call each thing by its right name.” -Boris Pasternak

Sunday, May 9, 2010

when I grow up.

I am going to graduate college with a degree in HISTORY at San Francisco State University.

I am going to change my name.

Then I am going to get my MFA in POETRY at Seattle Pacific University.

I am going to publish a book of poetry and/or short creative non-fiction stories.

After that, I am going to move back to San Francisco and pay off my loans.

I might meet someone and be in a relationship for a year or two.

Then I am going to have a mid-20s crisis and shave my head and move to India or Africa.

I am going to come back and adopt a little girl and name her Annie.

Then I am going to start my community house.

I should be 30 years old by then.

1 comment:

Ashley said...

hahahahaha...

this is totally a malka post.

Followers