"For a moment, she re-discovered the purpose of her life. She was here in earth to grasp the meaning of its wild enchantment and call each thing by its right name.” -Boris Pasternak

Sunday, May 23, 2010

a move

I am packing. Dang, it sucks. I have thrown away so many papers and donated so many clothes to goodwill. And I still have four or five small boxes. And I still have a messy bathroom and bedroom.

oy vey.

I am very sad to leave my new Church, Reality SF. I am very sad to leave my RA team. I am very sad to leave the greatest city in the world.

I am very grateful to have made the friends I have made. I am very grateful to have had therapy. I am very grateful that I have had incredible bosses!

I am so excited to see my Faith family in SD. I am so excited to see my lovely family and preggo! I am so excited to start Forest Home.

...
pray that me and jimmy's road trip goes well! :)


No comments:

Followers