"For a moment, she re-discovered the purpose of her life. She was here in earth to grasp the meaning of its wild enchantment and call each thing by its right name.” -Boris Pasternak

Tuesday, May 25, 2010

home again.

I am lounging in the guest room in my parents house.

It is very weird. I am extremely sad to leave the people and life I had this last year in SF- but I am also extremely happy to be in a town that has been good to me.

SF is adventure, SD is safety.

I pulled up to my house at 2am. This morning my mom and i returned the rental car and then we went to my starbucks. J was working and it was a good moment. He made me sweet tea lemonade. Then we stopped by my Church and K, D and lots of babies were around. It was a perfect hello. I was worried everything would be overwhelming, like it had been during Christmas. My therapist and I talked a lot about my homecoming and I think that, so far, it has been good.

Jimmy and my road trip down was fantastic!! I am going to miss him a lot. He and I texted out boss most of the way, which was fun.

I am super tired, but I am also ready to start seeing people! :)

happiness!




No comments:

Followers