"For a moment, she re-discovered the purpose of her life. She was here in earth to grasp the meaning of its wild enchantment and call each thing by its right name.” -Boris Pasternak

Sunday, January 17, 2010

the kingdom

Leaving Church this morning, it was pouring rain. I had fifteen minutes to make it to the muni station before my pass timed out. I was about to open my umbrella when I ran into a girl and her mother who I have seen for the last few months in the Church. They asked where I was going and then offered to give me a ride. When I interjected, they all insisted. I met the dad and as it turns out their son was at the youth group I went to Friday night. They were so generous and invited me for dinner this week. I am so blessed by their kindness. I love when the body works, like actually works. Amen.

No comments:

Followers