"For a moment, she re-discovered the purpose of her life. She was here in earth to grasp the meaning of its wild enchantment and call each thing by its right name.” -Boris Pasternak

Saturday, January 2, 2010

2010 is even.

it's late and am tired and a little sickie:

amazing Christmas with beautiful people.

feel distanced and destroyed by someone i thought was a real friend.

drove 5 1/2 hours of road trip to SD in the middle of the night.

applied to Forest Home.

radical conference, filled with worship and renewal.

someone said that I need to find my own dance before Gd.

I danced the last night of worship (someone told me it was a piece of heaven)

amazing talks with my parents.

brother is cool.

need to see Lauren.

date with Kim.

multiple friends are engaged. one in particular i am sad about. others i rejoice.

feeling really settled about future.

i've decided i don't hate san diego as much I said I would.

I've also decided that I am going to go the academic route.

it's what I fear, and it's what i need to do.

I spent time with the remigios and remy and it was wonderful.

i am at peace.

No comments:

Followers