"For a moment, she re-discovered the purpose of her life. She was here in earth to grasp the meaning of its wild enchantment and call each thing by its right name.” -Boris Pasternak

Sunday, December 6, 2009

life



I have been horrible for not posting in so long.

Changed my major! American History, here I come...(minor: Jewish studies)

Dinner with friends, played catch phrase (enter feelings of stupidity because I am not fast enough and lost more points than gained), got a card with the word: Noose. I skipped it and then got yelled at by teammates. I was not in the mood to explain to them that my friend died by hanging and I am really sensitive and sad about it. Especially because they already knew it and don't care enough to remember. Also his birthday was on Wed.

Writing a paper about Jewish law regarding marriage and divorce in Late Antiquity and the Middle Ages. It is a problem and I hate doing it. 6 more pages.

That's all I feel like writing right now.

1 comment:

Ashley said...

American History, huh? And it's specific! Not just History, but AMERICAN History. Cool, girl.

Followers