"For a moment, she re-discovered the purpose of her life. She was here in earth to grasp the meaning of its wild enchantment and call each thing by its right name.” -Boris Pasternak

Sunday, December 20, 2009

i'm home.







since I've been in San Diego:

Wednesday was Rory's day. I spent the morning with Lauren R. Then had coffee with Charlotte. We met at my Starbucks. Then we went to the Church and spent time with Jeremy, Kim, Daniel and Kyle. Then dinner with some people. Advent. Then Lauren, Nathan and hookah. I was overwhelmed.

Thursday I got my sixth tattoo with Michael.We visited Lauren. It was just good. Then I had coffee with Allison. Then Hanukkah dinner with my family, the Eritreans and the Crespins. It was good.

Friday was college group. It was Natalie and Christopher day. Beach. Then DSPS white elephant Christmas party. That was stressful, but also home. Everyone looks great. Finished the night out with more of Nat and Toph.

Saturday went shopping with Ema. My parents are so kind and gave me amazing gifts this year. Aaron Kasdan graduated, with a BA in Biblical Studies from Biola (suma cum laude)... I am so proud of him. Aaron is a special friend. It was really good to see some of the messianic family.

Listening to Paul Simon's Soft Parachutes.

No comments:

Followers