"For a moment, she re-discovered the purpose of her life. She was here in earth to grasp the meaning of its wild enchantment and call each thing by its right name.” -Boris Pasternak

Saturday, April 9, 2011

grace

Christopher got accepted to Edinburgh! This is very exciting. N and T are getting married this summer (sayeth the bridesmaid!) and their life together is going to travel the world. I am so proud of them.

J's house-mate's cousin just gave birth to her second baby boy.

I got an email yesterday that I have been accepted to graduate with a Bachelor of Arts degree this Spring. I suppose they approve of everything. My honors include cum laude. I guess that's pretty cool.

I had a successful meeting with one of my Professors the other day. I am very excited and very nervous about the theses I am writing, and will finish in 6 weeks.

William Fitzsimmons is performing at the Independent in May and I get to go with K and J.

We're planning a very small, intimate and beautiful Passover seder next week. It's going to be sincere and great.

And I cried and cried all day today.

Life is just really overwhelming right now. I am trying my best to keep my community together and also include a new Love. And it's going to take some getting used to. Communicating. Adjusting. Loving and Believing. It's all grace my friend.

1 comment:

Natalie said...

Oh love :) You are and continue to be amazing. Don't stress too much about things, as everything eventually falls into place and then we just laugh about the moments wasted stressing over non-importants.

miss you.

Followers