"For a moment, she re-discovered the purpose of her life. She was here in earth to grasp the meaning of its wild enchantment and call each thing by its right name.” -Boris Pasternak

Saturday, August 14, 2010

the trees say hello



Last week of camp.

I have learned so much this summer. I learned that community is hard, but it is sweet. I have learned that it is possible to really love people. I learned that defining myself by LOVE and reconstructing my way is good and pleasing to Gd.

I am excited for this next year. I am excited about this last summer.

1 comment:

Kyle said...

don't ever forget what you learn!! i know every summer that i got home from camp i started doubting what i learned because the feelings were gone. praying for you in this upcoming year, hope its amazing!! =]

Followers